Spring Wedding Larchfield Estate
This week I have actually managed to do another blog post! I was delighted when Mark Barnes Wedding Photographer sent me through these beautiful images at the beginning of lockdown of Ann and Chris’ wedding day at Larchfield Estate.
From the very beginning, Ann was the dream Bride. When I first met Ann to discuss her bridal makeup, she was adamant that she wanted a natural, timeless, and radiant look for her wedding day. I think you will agree that her bridal makeup looks utterly radiant and will certainly never date looking back in photos.
On the morning of her wedding, Ann’s Bridal preparations took place at her Mother’s home in Armagh. These girls made my morning easy as they were so relaxed and delighted to be pampered. It was also a pleasure to be asked back at Christmas to host a ladies makeup afternoon and to catch up on the wedding.
Best Wishes Ann and Chris and it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day
- Photographer – Mark Barton Photography, Belfast
- Venue – Larchfield Estate, Lisburn
- Bridal Gown – Forever Bridal, Belfast
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Creative Ideas, Armagh
- Headpiece – Gibson Bespoke, Armagh
- Videographer – Inspire Wedding Films
- Flowers – Ol Flowers, Armagh
- Church – Armagh Cathedral, Armagh City
- Church Musicians – Davey Music
- Catering – Old Barn Catering
- Band – The Merchants Wedding Band